Pitch an article!
NOVAsia aims to be a platform for student voices in the conversation on global affairs. We invite students or junior academics from all around the world to write for us.
- Your article pitch should summarize your article (100 words), outlining the topic and your argument.
- Article length: 800-1600 words, but this range is flexible
- Our style is casual but informed. The language should be succinct and engaging, and make the article accessible to readers who do not have prior knowledge of the subject.
- Reference online sources with embedded hyperlinks. Offline sources (books, interviews) can be referenced directly in the text.
- We do not write or publish academic articles, so academic footnotes or bibliographies are not necessary.
- We highly encourage contributors to conduct their own interviews in order to support their argument.
- Include at least one photo (min 800×600). You must have the usage rights to the photo.
Email your pitch to our editor-in-chief at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: NOVAsia is funded through scholarship grants from the Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS) at Yonsei University. Beyond financial support, GSIS does not have any editorial influence over the content of this website. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any opinions expressed on this website belong solely to the authors, and do not represent the official position of GSIS, Yonsei University, or its affiliated institutions.