NOVAsia: This is a two part episode!
Episode 4 features four Yonsei University students, Ahmad Hidayat, Eunike Naira Taitira Putri, Kezia Tatyakirana, and Monica Livia Sugandhi. In this episode they speak with members of NOVAsia about Indonesia culture, food, clothing, and why they came to South Korea. In this two part episode the guests also discuss their hopes for their country and culture to be more well known and represented on a global scale.
Part 1 link: https://youtu.be/xNWzIpQx2YA
Part 2 link: https://youtu.be/fIM5gmrijVE
Guest: Ahmad Hidayat, Eunike Naira Taitira Putri, Kezia Tatyakirana, and Monica Livia Sugandhi
NOVAsia Team: Dmitriy Kim, Sara Upshur
Cameras: Dmitriy Kim, Sara Upshur
Editor: Sara Upshur
- Instagram: @novasiamagazine
- Twitter: @NovasiaM
- Facebook: NOVAsia
- Website: http://novasiagsis.com/
NOVAsia is a student run magazine by students at the Yonsei University Graduate School of International Studies.
- Series 3, Episode 4: What Makes a “Family” in South Korea? Yonsei Students Discuss Adoption and Single Mothers - May 26, 2021
- Series 3, Episode 1: Yonsei Students Get To Know Georgians: The Country, Culture, And Wine - March 31, 2021
- Season 2, Episode 5: Yonsei Students Discuss Hong Kong Cultural Past - February 3, 2021